Even if you disagree with me, I’m honored that you took time to respond.
I hope you’ll consider subscribing by RSS or email.Â I also announce most new posts on Facebook and Twitter.
Assuming the plugin works properly, you won’t see this one-time message if you comment again — which I hope you will.Â In the meantime, here are some of my favorite posts since I started blogging in July 2008:
- Chryslerâ€™s New Majority Owner Will Be The UAW. Yeah, Thatâ€™ll Work.
- Abortion Should Be Safe And Legal â€” But It Stops A Beating Heart
- Facebook Continues to Peddle Scams To Its Members
- Mr. Obama’s War: I Told You So
- Slain Hamas Leader Was Raising Next Generation of Terrorists
- I Stand With Israel
- What’s the Matter With Islam?
- A McCain Voter Finds Silver Linings
- No, It’s NOT Racial Code
- Catfight in The Corner! Lopez vs. Parker
- In Defense of Wall Street Greed
- Never Forget
- Five Stages of Adjusting to Palin
- I Prefer the Chicago Politician to the Obamessiah